Saturday 31 July 2010

Bunny Doctors and the Big Stick

Sunday, 10 January 2010
Bunny Doctors and the Big Stick




This is the finished article of “Bunny Doctor and the Big Stick”. This picture came about after I overheard the following conversation at work…

“I’m going to the doctors today”
“Really, well you know what happens there don’t you?”
“Go on then”
“They have big sticks… and they poke you with them”
“Really?... Well they didn’t do that last time”
“No, well that’s because they only do it the second time you go”
“Are you sure?”
“Oh yes, definitely… and there are bunnies too. Lots of bunnies, and they make them chase you”
(I will not be held responsible for the accuracy of the above conversation, in fact I may have imagined some or all of it… you really never can tell… but I’m sure the bunny part was real!)

No comments:

Post a Comment