Monday 30 May 2011

Petals in the Rain – Complete

I’ve finally completed Petals in the Rain. I’ve struggled with this one and it has made me realise that I need to work on my speed. I’m always very enthusiastic about my work when I start but after a day or two I lose my momentum and I think my work suffers so I’m going to try and complete my next painting in no more than 3 sittings. This may be difficult but not impossible, I’m just going to have to learn to paint smarter and not allow myself to be distracted by all the other things I have to do (like the mountain of washing up waiting for me!)
So anyway, here is my finished painting which will be on sale on my website shortly.

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Tessa. I love her expression!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful an so worth waiting to see. Stunning work Tessa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete