Thursday, 16 June 2011

Book Cover Mock-Up

So there were a couple of things about this mock-up that have been bothering me all day. Firstly at about 11pm last night I realised that there was a spelling mistake (Oops!) so I’ve corrected this. I’ve also made the dragon a little larger and turned him around. The original dragon looked a bit lost on the page but I think this one looks a lot better. I’m not sure about the change on orientation except that it makes the curly tale look better and I’m a big fan of tails!


  1. I think it looks good, I liked the dragon facing the other way but I think is a matter of opinion lol. :)

  2. Hi B, You know I've been thinking the same thing... I just haven't been able to get up the steam to alter it. I'm sure I'll get around to it though :)

  3. :) It will look good no matter what though. I'll ck back to see the final product :D