Wednesday 9 November 2011

Happy Rat Speed Painting

This is a little happy rat speed painting I did a couple of days ago when I was feeling extraordinarily happy after spending the day with Professor Elementals “Splendid” stuck in my head.

I only wish that I was quite as happy today!

Despite appearances my image uploading problems are persisting. I’ve had to use Google Chrome which I hate with a passion in order to get this image to upload and even now it has not uploaded properly. For some reason all the colours have been bleached which is very irritating. I feel I may be being paranoid but several web pages I have visited recently have tried to “force” me to use Chrome and I’m wondering if Blogger is going the same way given that it's owned by Google. I have to admit that I’m seriously contemplating a move to Wordpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment