Sunday, 5 December 2010

The Harpist - Work in progress 2

Today I got some more work done on my latest work in progress The Harpist. I’ve added detail to the facial skin, hair, dress and harp. I’ve also added a bas coat to the background colour. I’m not sure I’ve made the right choice but I’ll find a way to make it work. Hopefully the green of the dress will even it out when finished.


Nest time I want to add more detail to the face, hands, top and background. The last thing that I’ll do is add the strings and tuning keys.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice work in progress. I will have to check back to see this when it is completed!

    ReplyDelete