Sunday 30 September 2012

Time for a short news round-up

Hello Peeps!

The past couple of weeks have been a little quiet in the studio (also known as the messy corner of the living room!) due to some rather intense decorating after I decided that all my walls should be white. About 6 coats of paint latter and I’m nearly in a position to put the studio back into working order and get started on a new painting. Watch this space! I’m also working on getting some note cards made from “Make Way for the King” and my burlesque ladies, and I have some rather fantastic limited edition, giclee prints of “Make Way for the King” that I will be putting on sale soon!

In addition to being able to follow me on Blogger, Facebook and Twitter, on Sunday 21st October you can pop along to the Vintage & Craft fair at the Vic, Old Town, Swindon and keep me company while I man my stall selling prints and other goodies. All donations of cups of tea gratefully received!


No comments:

Post a Comment