Tuesday 30 October 2012

News from the Studio



So, I’ve been quite quiet again recently for a very good reason. My poor old laptop, which I have been using for my artwork for the past couple of years, has been slowly grinding to a halt. It was barely usable up until a week or two ago when despite repeated attempts to resuscitate it, it rolled over and refused to do anything more exciting than look at Facebook. On the bright side I am now expecting a shiny new computer with whistles, bells and the spec to actually do what I want… I’m just a little excited :-)

While I remember. Here’s a picture of my stall at the Vic vintage fair earlier this month. It was lots of fun not least because it was being held in a pub! Although I’m afraid my takings may have mostly been spent on tea and cake…



The next event that I will be attending will be the M.E.C.A Craft and Vintage fair in Swindon town centre on the 9 th of December. I’ve been by sellers that were at the Vic that it has a brilliant atmosphere so I’m really looking forward to this one! :-)


Don't forget that if you want to be kept up to date with all my latest news and some sketches that don't make it onto my blog just head across to my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/TessaLakeillustration and click "like" :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment